2021 X TRAIL SUMMER ENDURO - ENCORE
We are bringing back our most popular Enduro routes from last year...that's right...if you missed them, here they are one last time!
By completing all 4 LEGS, you will be amongst the select group of runners that will qualify for the 2021 Summer Enduro Finisher Axe.
How it Works
- Participants will have 4 legs to complete in 31 days or less
- Run each leg as many times as you wish
- Be forewarned, only one completion upload is allowed per leg, so make sure the one you choose is your best.
2021 Virtual X Trail Enduro Challenge presented by
SHAGANAPPI GMC & CALGARY HARLEY DAVIDSON
- Special Edition X Trail Enduro Finisher Axe (must complete all 4 legs)
- Two 2021 X Trail Enduro Challenge Buffs
- Four commemorative tyvek enduro race bibs
- Four Digital Leg Medals
- Digital Finisher Certificate
- Access to private result upload pages
- Awards to be given to top 3 male & female finishers per leg & overall in each city
LEG DISTANCES / TYPES
- 4 unique legs designed for racers by racers
- Leg distances will vary from 5 km - 15 km
- Final routes will be sent to participants on July 30th at 5 pm
- Routes will be made available on Strava as Routes & Segments
- Legs will be mixed trail types.
- Minimal to no course markings will be in place.
COMPLETION - RESULTS UPLOAD
- One result per participant per leg can be uploaded between 12:00 am August 1st & 11:59 pm August 31st
- Results must be uploaded within 24 hours of completion
- Uploaded results will be verified by race officials to ensure accuracy before being made official
- Anyone in top 5 will be required to provide a GPX file if not identified on Leg's Strava Segment board.
- All final results will be made available on September 1st
CURRENT ALBERTA AIR QUALITY
- Participants requiring extended time to complete Legs due to current air quality in the Province will be able to do so
- If extra time is needed, please reach out to us at email@example.com
- Have fun and be safe!