2021 X TRAIL SPRING ENDURO
The trails are calling yet again Alberta.
During the month of June, 100 participants in each the Edmonton & Calgary areas and outskirts will be given the opportunity to compete in the second of four 2021 Virtual X Trail Enduro Challenges.
How it Works
- Participants will have 4 legs to complete in 31 days or less
- Run each leg as many times as you wish
- Be forewarned, only one completion upload is allowed per leg, so make sure the one you choose is your best.
2021 Virtual X Trail Enduro Challenge presented by
SHAGANAPPI GMC & CALGARY HARLEY DAVIDSON
June 1 - 30
- Special Edition X Trail Enduro Finisher Axe (must complete all 4 legs)
- Two 2021 X Trail Enduro Challenge Buffs
- Four commemorative tyvek enduro race bibs
- Four Digital Leg Medals
- Digital Finisher Certificate
- Access to private result upload pages
- Awards to be given to top 3 male & female finishers per leg & overall in each city
LEG DISTANCES / TYPES
- 4 unique legs designed for racers by racers
- Leg distances will vary from 5 km - 15 km
- Final routes will be sent to participants on May 30th at 5 pm
- Routes will be made available on Strava as Routes & Segments
- Legs will be mixed trail types.
- Minimal to no course markings will be in place.
COMPLETION - RESULTS UPLOAD
- One result per participant per leg can be uploaded between 12:00 am June 1st & 11:59 pm June 30th
- Results must be uploaded within 24 hours of completion
- Uploaded results will be verified by race officials to ensure accuracy before being made official
- Anyone in top 5 will be required to provide a GPX file if not identified on Leg's Strava Segment board.
- All final results will be made available on July 1st
2021 ENDURO LEGS
Calgary & Area
- Bragg Creek
Edmonton & Area
- Fort Saskatchewan
- Elk Island