VIRTUAL X TRAIL ENDURO - FALL EDITION
The trails are calling Alberta.
During the month of September, 100 participants in each the Edmonton & Calgary areas will be given the opportunity to compete in the Fall Edition of the Virtual X Trail Enduro Challenge
How it Works
- Participants will have 4 legs to complete in 30 days or less
- Run each leg as many times as you wish
- Be forewarned, only one completion upload is allowed per leg, so make sure the one you choose is your best.
2020 Virtual X Trail Enduro Challenge presented by
SHAGANAPPI GMC & CALGARY HARLEY DAVIDSON
SEPT 1 - 30
- Special Edition X Trail Enduro Finisher Axe (must complete all 4 legs)
- One 2021 X Trail race entry
- Limited Edition Enduro Challenge Buff
- Four unique tyvek enduro race bibs (You don't have to wear them....unless you want to)
- Access to private result upload pages
- Finisher completion certificate download per leg
- Awards to be given to top 3 male & female finishers per leg & overall in each city
LEG DISTANCES / TYPES
- 4 unique legs designed for racers by racers
- Leg distances will vary from 6 km - 12 km
- Leg names locations & approximate distances to be released on August 16th
- Final routes will be sent to participants on Sunday August 30th
- Routes will be made available in downloadable GPX file format and will be shared as private Strava segments.
- Legs will be mixed trail types with minor course marking in some cases
COMPLETION - RESULTS UPLOAD
- One result per participant per leg can be uploaded between 12:00 am September 1st & 11:59 pm September 30th
- Results must be uploaded within 24 hours of completion
- Uploaded results will be verified by race officials to ensure accuracy before being made official
- All final results will be made available at 7:00 pm October 1st
- Finisher axes & awards will be available for local pick up starting October 5th.
2020 ENDURO LEGS