VIRTUAL X ARCTIC ULTRA
This Winter there will only be two things standing between you and the new coveted X Arctic Ultra Finisher Axe. Mother Nature and YOU.
Through pure grit and determination you will complete as many km as you can in the month of December by braving the Canadian outdoors.
How it Works
- Participants will have 28 days to run as many km as they can
- Legs have to be completed outdoors. Treadmill distances will not apply.
- Participants can qualify for one of the following completion axes: 50km, 75, 100km, 125km+
- X Arctic Ultra Finisher Arctic Axe
- X Trail Winter Toque
- X Warrior Buff
- Digital Finisher Certificate & Medal
- Access to private X Arctic Ultra Strava Club
DISTANCES / AWARDS
- X Arctic Ultra participants will be given the option to run as far as they can in 4 weeks starting December 5th
- Axes will be distributed based on final km completed (50km, 100km, 75km, 125km 200km, 250km, 300km, 350km, 400km, 450km, 500km)
- Awards to be given to top 3 male & female finishers - Longest Distance Overall
RESULT TRACKING - STRAVA
- X Arctic Ultra participants will be invited to join the private X Arctic STRAVA Club/Community.
- Participants must join the private STRAVA Club/Community (it's free)
- All runs must be logged using the STRAVA App to count as completed
- Final totals will be taken from the private club page at 11:59 pm January 1st , 2023
FINISHER PACKAGE PICK UP / DELIVERY
- Participants will be given the choice to pick up their finisher package or have it delivered
- Pick up locations will be set in Calgary & Edmonton
- Axes can be delivered anywhere else in Canada for a $20 fee which is payable when registering