VIRTUAL X ARCTIC ULTRA
This Winter there will only be two things standing between you and the new coveted X Arctic Ultra Finisher Axe. Mother Nature and YOU.
Through pure grit and determination you will complete as many km as you can in the month of December by braving the Canadian outdoors.
How it Works
- Participants will have 31 days to run as many km as they can
- Legs have to be completed outdoors. Treadmill distances will not apply.
- Participants can qualify for one of the following completion axes: 50km, 75km, 100km, 125km+
2020 Virtual X Arctic Ultra presented by
SHAGANAPPI GMC & CALGARY HARLEY DAVIDSON
DEC 1 - 31
- X Arctic Ultra Finisher Arctic Axe
- X Arctic Ultra Winter Running Beanie
- X Warrior Running Buff
- Downloadable KM Completed Finisher Certificate
- Access to private X Arctic Ultra Strava Club
- Awards to be given to top 3 male & female finishers (50km, 75km, 100km, 125km)
- X Arctic Ultra participants will be given the option to run as far as they can in the month of December
- Axes will be distributed based on final km completed (50km, 75km, 100km, 125km)
RESULT TRACKING - STRAVA
- X Arctic Ultra participants will be invited to join the private X Arctic STRAVA Club/Community.
- Participants must join the private STRAVA Club/Community (it's free)
- All runs must be logged using the STRAVA App to count as completed
- Final totals will be taken from the private club page at 11:59 pm December 31st, 2020
AXE PICK UP / DELIVERY
- Participants will be given the choice to pick up their finisher axe or have it delivered
- Pick up locations will be set in Calgary & Edmonton
- Axes can be delivered anywhere else in Canada for a $20 fee which is payable when registering