VIRTUAL X TRAIL ENDURO CHALLENGE
The trails are calling Alberta.
During the month of July, 50 participants in each the Edmonton, Calgary & Red Deer areas will be given the opportunity to compete in the first ever
Virtual X Trail Enduro Challenge.
How it Works
- Participants will have 4 legs to complete in 30 days or less
- Run each leg as many times as you wish
- Be forewarned, only one completion upload is allowed per leg, so make sure the one you choose is your best.
2020 Virtual X Trail Enduro Challenge presented by
SHAGANAPPI GMC & CALGARY HARLEY DAVIDSON
July 1 - 31
- Special Edition X Trail Enduro Finisher Axe (must complete all 4 legs)
- One 2021 X Trail race entry
- Limited Edition Enduro Challenge Buff
- Four unique tyvek enduro race bibs (You don't have to wear them....unless you want to)
- Access to private result upload pages
- Finisher completion certificate download per leg
- Awards to be given to top 3 male & female finishers per leg & overall in each city
LEG DISTANCES / TYPES
- 4 unique legs designed for racers by racers
- Leg distances will vary from 5 km - 10 km
- Leg names locations & approximate distances to be released on June 1st
- Final routes will be sent to participants on Sunday June 28th
- Routes will be made available in downloadable GPX file format and will be shared as private Strava segments.
- A PDF version of each route will also be made available that will include any pertinent notes or trail marking info
- Legs will be mixed trail types with minor course marking in some cases
COMPLETION - RESULTS UPLOAD
- One result per participant per leg can be uploaded between 12:00 am July 1st & 12:00 am August 1st
- Results must be uploaded on the same day of the completion
- Uploaded results will be verified by race officials to ensure accuracy before being made official
- All final results will be made available at 12:00 pm August 1st
- Finisher axes & awards will be available for local pick up starting August 4th. Locations in each city TBA