Warriors are not born – they are made. Every step, stair, hoist, climb and push makes up the DNA of the Warrior, with only the devoted and strong-of-heart crossing the finish line. Titans are Warriors who have evolved to crave more. Crossing the finish line is no longer enough for these ferocious competitors. A carnal fire inside doesn’t ask them, but tells them to push the very limits of physicality and mental toughness. They are a breed of Warrior so refined and practiced that there can be no finish line – only an outer limit of possibility.
The Titan 6 Hour Challenge was conceived to give these athletes an arena to find that outer limit – to see what can be achieved when they are set loose on a course to conquer the voice that whispers, “never stop.”
2020 Calgary Titan Challenge presented by
CALGARY HARLEY DAVIDSON
- Weather Appropriate Clothing : Multiple Socks, Water / Windproof Jacket/Pants, Trail Running Shoes, Gloves, Hat, Multiple Pairs of Socks
- Space/Thermal Blanket
- Water, Gatorade, Electrolytes, Gels, Energy Bars, Meals / Soups (that can be warmed up in microwave)
- Sunscreen / Bug Spray
- Participants will have 6 hours to complete as many laps of the course as they can
- Titan Finisher Medals can be earned by completing 3 or more laps
- Participants may only enter the Titan refuelling area only after completing a full lap.
- Age Group participants must complete each lap, attempt each obstacle and penalty loop (where applicable) of the course in its entirety. Skipping any obstacles or penalty loops purposely will result in immediate disqualification.
- Participants can ONLY accept assistance from CREW in designated area
- All participants must be at least 14 years old.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Titan Lap Patches can be earned by completing 4 or more laps.
- Multiple patches can be earned
- Patches will be awarded at Finish Line with Medal upon completion
- All participants have the option to complete one or more Heavy Lap
- NEW – Participants can start a Heavy Lap by registering at Heavy Lap tent
- Heavy Lap consists of racer carrying a Heavy Bag around the course for a single lap
- Heavy Bags are to be placed in designated area next to Obstacle during completion
- NEW – Heavy Lap Patches will be awarded upon the completion of the lap. Participants can earn multiple patches
8:00 am - Event Day Check in Opens
9:00 am - Event Commencement (Age Group staggered start , Open Heat Start)
3:00 pm - Course Starts to Close
4:00 pm - Awards
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION
- NEW – Numbered Titan Bib
- Titan Finisher Tech Shirt
- NEW - Titan Finisher Medal (for completion of 3 laps or more)
- Access to Private Titan Refuelling Lounge
- Event Photos
- OPEN : Push yourself as far as you can go. Obstacle / penalty loop completion optional.
- AGE GROUP : Compete against yourself and others. Obstacle / penalty loop completion mandatory.
- JUNIOR - 10-13 - Open & Competitive (Modified course)
AGE GROUP AWARDS (Male & Female)
- Junior Competitive
- Age Group 14-17
- Age Group 18-24
- Age Group 25-29
- Age Group 30-34
- Age Group 35-39
- Age Group 40-45
- Age Group 46-49
- Age Group 50+
- Heavy Bag (Most Laps)